7:00 pm – The board of directors met prior to the general membership meeting. These are the items that were discussed:
· The CDs are up for renewal soon. Discussed renewing them.
· Still working on additional bids for the hall renovation.
· Possible PRS rimfire training to be held on July 23rd or 30th.
7:33 pm – Meeting was called to order.
Introduction of Officers: Mike Cumberland- President, Chris Smith- Treasurer, Brian Jesteadt- Membership(absent), James Hacke- Secretary, Roger Carfangia- Pistol, Mike Ripley- Black Powder(absent), Tom Horstman- Trap(absent).
Treasurer’s Report: Chris read the report.
Bills and Communications: Chris announced that we had a $201.34 credit on the electric bill due to the co-op program.
Pop: Nothing to report.
Rental Committee Report: June 12th & 13th SRU rental.
Pistol Team: Rodger said the indoor season has ended. The outdoor season will begin sometime in May. He brought in $815, expenses were $521, kept $88, and turned in $206. The pistol team gathers on Thursdays at 5 pm to shoot 22 cal. & Centerfire 32, 38, & 45 cal. All are welcome to come practice.
Trap Team: Tuesday night practices will resume on June 6th and will continue every other Tuesday from 5 pm till dark.
Black Powder: Nothing to report.
Meat Shoot: Nothing to report. They start at 11 am and are open to members and the public.
Junior Rifle Team: Mike Ripley is no longer running the Junior Rifle team. Anyone that is interested in taking over please contact Mike or a board of directors.
Fun Indoor Shoot: Barry turned in $100. The fun shoots are over for the season and will resume in September. The fun shoots happen on Mondays. Doors open at 9 am with the first shoot starting around 10 am.
Rifle: Al said the next match will be held on June 25th.
The first rifle match has started and will continue to be held on the last Sunday of each month. Entry into the first event is $5 and will be $4 to re-enter into additional matches. There are 4 different classes to shoot in depending on the type of .22 rifle and optics. Registration time is around 9 am.
A new .22 caliber rifle event is scheduled to start on January 29th and be held again on February 26th. This event will be located at the outdoor pistol range. Registration is around 9 am with shooting starting at 10 am.
Membership: Steve filled in for Brian and took in $115, $10 to the maintenance fund, and $105 to the general fund, $0 in key cards. New members for 2023 are up to 26. 606 total members, of which 456 are senior life/charter members.
Old Business: Steve reported that the water system check-up resulted in no issues. Rodger reported the indoor backstop clean-out went well and that 410 lbs of lead were removed. Bob reported that the mower deck and supports will need to be fixed before the mower can be used.
New Business: It was brought to the board’s attention that the fire extinguishers in the club are due for re-inspection. Rich would like to see a new fire extinguisher added to the garage. Rich asked if it was possible to put an illuminated light switch in the conference room. Steve said that the framework for the outdoor pistol range will be getting repairs done.
Good of the Association:
8:13 pm – Meeting adjourned.