- Shooters under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- It is recommended that you wear eye and ear protection on the range to prevent injury
- Safety is paramount! Never handle any firearms when anyone is forward of the firing line. Ensure your weapon is in a safe operating condition
- Keep the action open and weapon unloaded until ready to use. Keep weapons pointed down range at all times
- All shooting must be done in a manner that the bullets impact the backstop.
- Use paper targets only. No bottles, cans, etc. Shooters are responsible for providing their own paper targets. For the outdoor range, cardboard backers can be found on the range.
- Targets must never be shot at while on the ground or on the concrete pads. When using the outdoor range, always use a metal frame with a cardboard backer, both of which can be found at the range.
- Metal frames on the outdoor range must always be kept off the ground. Please return them to the range or to their storage rack, not laying in the grass.
- Do not shoot at the target support frames or other range equipment.
- Tracer, armor piercing, and incendiary ammunition are all prohibited on all ranges. Metal jacket and magnum ammunition is prohibited on the indoor pistol range.
- Do not use the rifle range during organized (scheduled) trap shooting.
- Do not use the pistol range during scheduled hall rentals.
- Police the range and leave it in as good or better condition than you found it.
Hours of operation are 9am to 9pm, or until dusk, whichever comes first.
INFO: If you have any questions about your weapon’s safety or condition, we recommend you call one of the following people for inspection and repairs:
- John Vincent – 724-794-2578